Morte Darthur Portfolio: Reproductions of Eleven Designs Omitted from the First Edition of Le Morte Darthur
by Sir Thomas Malory, Aubrey Beardsley (Illustrations)
- Good/None issued
Toronto , Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Postliterate (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Morte Darthur Portfolio: Reproductions of Eleven Designs Omitted from the First Edition of Le Morte Darthur
- Sir Thomas Malory, Aubrey Beardsley (Illustrations)
- Aubrey Beardsley
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- None issued
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- J. M. Dent & Sons Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...