No Motive for Murder
by Johns, Capt W.E (William Earle)
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Forrestfield, Western Australia, Australia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Caerwen Books (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- No Motive for Murder
- Johns, Capt W.E (William Earle)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Hodder & Stoughton
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- W E JOHNS : Biggles series;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Books found to be not as described may be returned for a full refund. Please notify us before initiating a return
About the Seller
About Caerwen Books
Visitors by appointment only
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year