[Motorized Advertising Display]: I Saw Esau
by SENDAK, Maurice
- near fine
- Near Fine
Gloucester City, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- [Motorized Advertising Display]: I Saw Esau
- SENDAK, Maurice
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- Candlewick Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Ephemera, Children'sBook, Art/Illustration, Poster
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 6.625% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4.50 for Media Mail, $10.00 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Tracking is provided for every order. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A book or pamphlet which does not have a covering binding, sometimes by original design, sometimes used to describe a book in...