MOUNTAINEERING Freedom of the Hills -- November 1985 Fifth Printing of Fourth Edition in DUST JACKET
by Ed Peters (chief editor)
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- JP MOUNTAIN BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- MOUNTAINEERING Freedom of the Hills -- November 1985 Fifth Printing of Fourth Edition in DUST JACKET
- Ed Peters (chief editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- The Mountaineers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Mountaineering, Mountain Climbing, Bergsteigen, Alpinismus, Alpinism, Alpinismo, Alpinisme, Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Camping, Outdoors, Technique, Knots, Orienteering
- Bookseller catalogs
- Cascades USA Mountains; Mountaineering; Mountain Guide Books;
Terms of Sale
JP MOUNTAIN BOOKS
About the Seller
About JP MOUNTAIN BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]