The Mountains of Serbia : Travels through Inland Yugoslavia / Anne Kindersley
by Kindersley, Anne
- Fine cloth copy in a near fine, very slightly edge-nicked and dust-dulled dw, now mylar-sleeved. Remains particularly and surpri
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Newton Abbot (Devon) : Readers Union, 1977. Book Club Edition. Fine cloth copy in a near fine, very slightly edge-nicked and dust-dulled dw, now mylar-sleeved. Remains particularly and surprisingly well-preserved; tight, bright, clean and sharp-cornered. ; 286 pages; Description: xvii, 286 p. ,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm. Subjects: Kindersley, Anne. Mountains --Serbia. Serbia --Description and travel. This edition was produced in 1977 for sale to its members only by the proprietors, Reader Union Limited. Originally published by John Murray in 1976..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- The Mountains of Serbia : Travels through Inland Yugoslavia / Anne Kindersley
- Kindersley, Anne
- Book condition
- Used - Fine cloth copy in a near fine, very slightly edge-nicked and dust-dulled dw, now mylar-sleeved. Remains particularly and surpri
- Quantity available
- Book Club Edition
- Newton Abbot (Devon) : Readers Union
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About MW Books Ltd.
MW Books is an academic and antiquarian bookshop with a large stock in core areas such as Early Travel & Exploration, Nineteenth Century Literature, Early Political Economy, Labour and Social History, and Asian and Colonial History. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or comments regarding any item listed.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ... [More]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]