MR. BELLOC OBJECTS TO "THE OUTLINE OF HISTORY".
by WELLS, H.G. [Herbert George]
- Near Fine in Dust Jacket
Hornby Island, British Columbia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Thompson Rare Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- MR. BELLOC OBJECTS TO "THE OUTLINE OF HISTORY".
- WELLS, H.G. [Herbert George]
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Dust Jacket
- First Edition, First Impression
- Watts & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; History;
Terms of Sale
Thompson Rare Books
TERMS: Prices are net to all. E-mail, telephone or fax to reserve. Payment can be made by cheque, Visa, or Mastercard. All books are returnable within 10 days. Our Website is at www.mjtbooks.com, please drop by and visit us. http://www.ThompsonRareBooks.com
About the Seller
About Thompson Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]