Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sauk City, Wisconsin: Mycroft & Moran 1968, 1973, respectively. One of 3,500 and one of 4,000 published, respectively. Both in black cloth covers with gilt lettering on spine. Square, tight and intact bindings. Clean and unmarked endpapers and text pages. Jacket: Price on upper front flap. In protective jacket covers. Photos upon request. . Hardcover. Fine/Fine. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mr. Fairlie's Final Journey; Chronicles of Solar Pons
- August Derleth
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Mycroft & Moran
- Place of Publication
- Sauk City, Wisconsin
- Fiction, Mystery
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction, Mystery;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]