Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Muhlenbergs of Pennsylvania.
- WALLACE, Paul A. W
- Book condition
- Philadelphia. University of Pennsylvania Press. 1950.
- Date published
- HISTORY, UNITED, STATES, AMERICA, PENNSYLVANIA, MUHLENBERG, FAMILY, VALLEY, FORGE, BENEDICT, ARNOLD
Terms of Sale
Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC)
Cash With Order - Visa, MasterCard and Cheques. We try to ship every order within twenty four hours. Professional responsible parcels. Postage and gst (if app.) are extra, at cost. Satisfaction guaranteed. Restocking charge on certain orders. Return condition responsibility of the customer
About the Seller
About Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]