Muldoon, The Solid Man of Sport: His Amazing Story, as Related for the First Time by Him to his Friend
by Edward van Every
- very good
- Very Good
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hatfield Books and Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Muldoon, The Solid Man of Sport
- Edward van Every
- Professionally Rebound
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First and only edition
- Frederick A. Stokes
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 4 1/2" x 7 3/8",
- Bookseller catalogs
- Americana; biography; sports;
- 4 1/2" x 7 3/8",
Terms of Sale
Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
At Hatfield Books and Memorabilia, we take unusual care describing each book and its detailed condition. We do this so you, the customer, knows what you are getting for your hard earned money! If you are not satisfied with what you receive, wrap it back up and return it within 30 days of receipt, and we will promptly reimburse your PayPal account the full price paid plus the original shipping costs (if any).
About the Seller
About Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...