Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dame Agatha Christie is the world’s best-known mystery writer. Her books have sold over two billion copies worldwide and have been translated into 44 foreign languages. During a writing career that spanned more than half a century, she created two of the world’s most famous detectives. Hercule Poirot and Miss Jane Marple. The author of 79 novels and short story collections, she was also an accomplished playwright--one of her 14 plays, The Mousetrap , is the longest-running play in history. She published six romantic novels under the pseudonym Mary Westmacott and wrote four non-fiction books, including an autobiography. Several of her books, including Murder on the Orient Express and Death on the Nile , were made into hugely successful films. She died in 1976.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Cheryl's Book Nook
We appreciate your business. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, money orders, and checks (however, we do not ship until the check/or money order has cleared the bank). All orders are processed as soon as possible. Any refunds or returns will be handled within 30 days of purchase.
About the Seller
About Cheryl's Book Nook
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.