My Early Life. A Roving Commission.
by CHURCHILL, WINSTON S:
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Antique Map & Bookshop (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- My Early Life. A Roving Commission.
- CHURCHILL, WINSTON S:
- Book condition
- Thornton Butterworth, 1930 1st edition, 4th impression
- CHURCHILL CHURCHILL, WINSTON S: My Early Life, A Roving Commission, Thornton Butterworth, 1930 1st, maps and plans, b&w photo plates, maroon, gilt,
Terms of Sale
The Antique Map & Bookshop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Antique Map & Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]