Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Knopf, 1969. Dust jacket has realtively minor wear with some darkening to edges and spine. Top of green cloth boards and top text block have age spotting. Pages of text are clean, bright and free of markings. Binding is tight and secure. ***Ships today or next business day. Our books are carefully described and packaged in boxes (not envelopes). A gift card and personalized message can be included upon request.*** . Hard Cover. Good/Good. 8.5 x 6.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
The Book Escape
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About The Book Escape
We are a privately owned used and new book store located in the historic Federal Hill neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland. We have over 40,000 books in our store. Our inventory includes a large variety of subjects and authors. We take pride in our careful shipping practices. We ship in boxes and not envelopes to protect our books. When available we use recycled or recycleable materials to securely pack and ship our books to you. If you are ever in Baltimore please come by our store. We love visitors!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]