In My Father's House
by Gaines, Ernest J
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
U.S.A.: Alfred A. Knopf, 1978. Stated first edition. Blue cloth spine, dark blue boards, gilt titles, blue topstain. Book and DJ near fine with little wear. 214 pp.. 1st Edition.. Hardcover. Near Fine/Near Fine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- In My Father's House
- Gaines, Ernest J
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- 1st Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; African American Literature;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]