Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: Richardson & Steirman. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 1988. Book Club Edition. Hardcover. 8vo - 8" to 9" tall; 149 pages; DJ lightly rubbed at spine head. Mylar cover. Book solid, clean and tight. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ye Old Bookworm (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- My Search For Ruth
- Clarke, Anna
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Book Club Edition
- Richardson & Steirman
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Ye Old Bookworm
7 Day return on items not as described. If not as Described Please Call, Email or Fax. Shipping and handling not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Ye Old Bookworm
Open Storefront Bookseller, Established in 1991, With thousands of gently read books in stock to chose from on the shelf. Covering just about every subject.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.