My Turn at Bat: The Story of my Life [INSCRIBED]
by Williams, Ted, with John Underwood
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Saucony Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- My Turn at Bat: The Story of my Life [INSCRIBED]
- Williams, Ted, with John Underwood
- Book Condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket Condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon and Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Saucony Book Shop
Terms of Sale: All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Full refund on any misrepresented item(s) within 30 days of purchase date. Returned books must arrive in the same condition as they were sent. We use standard ABAA grading and terminology, and we will gladly respond to pre-purchase queries. Payment: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, check, money order, cash. Happy hunting!
About the Seller
About Saucony Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....