Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Written in 1916, during World War I, The Mysterious Affair at Styles is Agatha Christie’s first published novel. The story introduces the author’s world-famous Belgian detective, Hercule Poirot, as well as Lieutenant (later Captain) Hastings and Inspector (later Chief Inspector) Japp. The mystery begins with Poirot settling in England near the home of Emily Inglethorp. When Emily is killed, Poirot must apply his detective skills to solve the mystery based on a few seemingly random clues. The book includes maps of the house, the murder scene, and a drawing of a fragment of a will.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cheryl's Book Nook (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mysterious Affair at Styles, the
- Christie, Agatha
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 9TH Printing
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Cheryl's Book Nook
We appreciate your business. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, money orders, and checks (however, we do not ship until the check/or money order has cleared the bank). All orders are processed as soon as possible. Any refunds or returns will be handled within 30 days of purchase.
About the Seller
About Cheryl's Book Nook
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]