Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Methuen, 1956. The fourth title in the Five Find Outers series of mysteries. Good rcopy. D/w with wraparound illustration is fair to good. not price-clipped, small losses to top and tail of spine and extremeties. . Reprint. Hardback. Fair/Good. Illus. by Abbey, J.. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rickaro Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters
- Blyton, Enid
- Abbey, J.
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Childrens Fiction Five Find Outers
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens Books;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall
Terms of Sale
Rickaro Books Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Rickaro Books Ltd
At Rickaro Books, we have over 30 years experience in bookselling and customer care. We have a retail shop located in the historic town of Horbury and whilst we sell online, we always welcome visitors to the shop.We specialise in T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) but also carry a wide range of other titles across the fields of military, local history and first edition fiction. if you are seeking for a particular title, we are happy to assist and are always interested in purchasing good, collectable books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.