Mystique (Bantam Books Historical Romance)
by Quick, Amanda
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A tantalizing tale of a legendary knight and a headstrong lady whose daring quest for a mysterious crystal will draw them into a whirlwind of treachery--and desire. When the fearsome knight called Hugh the Relentless swept into Lingwood Manor like a storm, everyone cowered--except Lady Alice. Sharp-tongued and unrepentant, the flame haired beauty believed Sir Hugh was not someone to dread but the answer to her dreams. She knew he had come for the dazzling green crystal, knew he would be displeased to find that it was no longer in her possession. Yet Alice had a proposition for the dark and forbidding knight: In return for a dowry that would free Alice and her brother from their uncle's grasp, she would lend her powers of detection to his warrior's skills and together they would recover his treasured stone. But even as Hugh accepted her terms, he added a condition of his own: Lady Alice must agree to a temporary betrothal--one that would soon draw her deep into Hugh's great stone fortress, and into a battle that could threaten their lives...and their only chance at love.From the Paperback edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MVE Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mystique (Bantam Books Historical Romance)
- Quick, Amanda
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- New New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Westminster, Maryland, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.