by Robert Holdstock
- as new
- As New/As New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Rock Island, Illinois, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
True First Edition. First Printing. Gollancz. London (1984). Fine black full cloth hardcover with gilt lettering. Fine, as new, bright white jacket with first issue boar/leaf design. A fresh, sharp copy in a new, removable Brodart sleeve. Boxed for swift, safe shipping. 12-3-b
Mythago Wood is a fantasy novel written by the award winning author Robert Holdstock. This novel was published originally in the United Kingdom during 1984 and is an expanded version of a novella of the same name released previously by Robert Holdstock. This novella appeared in the September 1981 edition of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction. Mythago Wood begins a series of novels referred to collectively as the "Mythago Wood cycle" or "Ryhope Wood series".
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Widdershin's Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Mythago Wood
- Robert Holdstock
- Full cloth
- Book Condition
- New As New
- Jacket Condition
- As New
- Quantity Available
- First Edition. First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged in transit.
About the Seller
About Widdershin's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...