MYTHOLOGIE c'est a dire, Explication des Fables ... Extraite du Latin de Noel Le Comte, & augmentee de plusieurs choses qui facilitent l'intelligence du sujet. Par I.D.M. [I. de Montlyard]
by Conti, Natale (1520-1582) translated by Jean Montlyard
- very good
- Very Good
Blockley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- MYTHOLOGIE c'est a dire, Explication des Fables ... Extraite du Latin de Noel Le Comte, & augmentee de plusieurs choses qui facilitent l'intelligence du sujet. Par I.D.M. [I. de Montlyard]
- Conti, Natale (1520-1582) translated by Jean Montlyard
- Fine copperplate engraved title by M. Asinus.
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Jean Osmont, Manassez de Preaulx & Iacques Besongne
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- mythology ancient gods
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...