Myths and Legends of Babylonia and Assyria
by Spence, Lewis
- Good with no dust jacket; Penciled owner name on front free endpaper, front hinge cracked, boards scuffed.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Myths and Legends of Babylonia and Assyria
- Spence, Lewis
- Book condition
- Used - Good with no dust jacket; Penciled owner name on front free endpaper, front hinge cracked, boards scuffed.
- Farrar & Rinehart
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Archaeology and Ancient History; Folklore and Mythology;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]