Myths to Lie By : Short Pieces.
by Dorothy Bryant
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Berkeley, CA Ata Books, 1984. Paperback First Edition , so stated. First Edition , so stated. Very Good+ in Wraps: shows only minor indications of use; binding shows the slightest spine lean, but remains perfectly secure; text clean. Light wear to extremities; mildest rubbing. Very close to 'As New'. NOT a Remainder. NOT a Book-Club Edition. NOT an Ex-Library copy. 8vo. 191pp. Trade Paperback.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Myths to Lie By : Short Pieces.
- Dorothy Bryant
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition , so stated.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ata Books,
- Place of Publication
- Berkeley, CA
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Essays; Prose & Criticism; Literature; Literary History; Prose; Belles Lettres; Literary Criticism and Theory;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
Default shipping charges provided at the time of sale will hold unless the actual cost of shipping is significantly more - or less -t han the default shipping charge quoted. In such cases we will contact you with alternative charges; we will arrive at these charges by the following method: actual United States Postal Service (or UPS) shipping charges + $2.00 handling charge. We guarantee the accuracy of our descriptions and the quality of our packaging. Books we ship may be returned for any reason. If you are not satisfied, notify us via email, and return the book. If we are satisfied that we have provided an inaccurate description, we will refund your return shipping charges, at USPS Media Mail rates. All prices are net to all. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in expediting your order. Thanks from the folks on Black Cat Hill.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Hill Books
Black Cat Hill Books is an Internet-only bookseller.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]