N or M?
by Agatha Christie
- very good
Standard Delivery: 6 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This atmospheric story, set during World War Two, finds Tommy and Tuppence doing what they do best – having an adventure. These unlikely Intelligence Service spies decide to help Queen and country by tracking down two ruthless traitors. The only clue to the traitors' identities is a government agent's dying words that lead them to the Sans Souci boarding house, where it'll take some extremely subtle detection work to establish which of the guests are the treacherous N and M.Published in 1941, the novel is one of two which Christie worked on simultaneously during the Second World War whilst living alone in London. She alternated her writing of The Body in the Library and N or M? to keep herself "fresh at task."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Endless Shores Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- N or M?
- Agatha Christie
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dell Pub Co
- Place of Publication
- New York, U.s.a.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Endless Shores Books
Endless Shores Books is here to serve you:
- Please feel free to contact us directly with questions or comments; photos and additional descriptions are easily provided.
- You can order and pay through Biblio and we will quickly ship your books by Canada Post or by Canpar package delivery service, the same day if possible.
- For orders of multiple titles, we will gladly quote a shipping charge and a discount for larger orders.
- Endless Shores Books welcomes in-store purchases as well. The store is open Tu.-Sat. from 10AM to 5:00 PM. Other times by appointment, please.
- Did you find something and want to pick it up? Drop us an email and we will have your order ready when you come by the shop.
- We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Endless Shores Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'