Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sue Grafton spends part of the year in Kentucky and the rest in California. All of her Alphabet Mysteries are available from Random House AudioBooks, read by Judy Kaye. About the Reader Judy Kaye has appeared on Broadway in Oh Brother , Grease , and On the Twentieth Century , and won the Tony Award for her performance in The Phantom of the Opera . She also created the role of Emma Goldman in Ragtime . "Judy Kaye . . . is hilariously on target." -- Newsweek "It's hard to imagine anyone doing a better job with Grafton's popular alphabet series than Tony winner Judy Kaye." -- L.A. Life
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- 2Vbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- N is for Noose
- Grafton, Sue
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in fine dust jacket.
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Henry Holt & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Glued binding. Paper over boards. With dust jacket. Kinsey Millhone Mysteries (Hardcover). Audience: General/trade.
Terms of Sale
Please contact me if you are not happy with your order. Please post positive feedback if you are.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]