Napoleon of the Pacific, Kamehameha the Great
by Herbert H Gowen
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Revell and Co., 1919. Book. Good. Hardcover. 326 pp bound in black cloth and gilt lettering on spine. Light dust soiling and minimal edge wear. Small stain on spine..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Napoleon of the Pacific, Kamehameha the Great
- Herbert H Gowen
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Revell and Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Hawaii, Exploration
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]