Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Argonaut Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Narrative and Critical History of America. [8 volumes]
- Winsor, Justin [Editor]
- Book condition
- Houghton Mifflin
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- History, United States, Reference
Terms of Sale
Argonaut Book Shop
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, Diner\'s Club, PayPal, personal checks (drawn on U.S. funds) and International money orders accepted. Institutional purchase orders accepted. Postage & handling additional. We ship UPS within the United States unless another service is requested. International orders are shipped Airmail. California residents will be charged sales tax at the prevailing rate.
All items are guaranteed as described. Any item may be returned within seven days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price provided the item is returned in the same condition as received. We will also refund shipping costs if the return was a result of our error.
About the Seller
About Argonaut Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover ...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]