Narrative of the Texan Santa Fe Expedition, Comprising a Description of a Tour Through Texas, and Across the Great Southwestern Prairies, the Camanche and Caygua Hunting-Grounds, with an Account. . . . A Two Volulme Set.
by Kendall, George Wilkins
- See description
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Page One, Too; Antiquarian Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Narrative of the Texan Santa Fe Expedition, Comprising a Description of a Tour Through Texas, and Across the Great Southwestern Prairies, the Camanche and Caygua Hunting-Grounds, with an Account. . . . A Two Volulme Set.
- Kendall, George Wilkins
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Harper and Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Page One, Too; Antiquarian Books
All merchandise guaranteed returnable within seven days of receipt with notification via e-mail or telephone. Shipping cost may be adjusted to include insurance and weight of book(s).
About the Seller
About Page One, Too; Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The double leaves bound into a book at the front and rear after ...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]