A Narrative of the Transactions in Bengal, from the Year 1760 to the year 1764, During the Government of Mr. Henry Vansittart
by Vansittart, Henry
- very good
- Very Good
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- mclinhavenbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Narrative of the Transactions in Bengal, from the Year 1760 to the year 1764, During the Government of Mr. Henry Vansittart
- Vansittart, Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- J.D. Berger
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, if an item arrives not described as stated. with full refund after receiving item back, return shipping not included. We will ship priority at our desecration within U.S. Priority only out in continental U.S.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]