Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Hutchinson & Co, 1959. A volume from the Hutchinson University Library series. A tight clean copy in black cloth with green paper dustjacket. Dustjacket spine tail has a 1 centimeter tear with small amount of loss. Owners name on flyleaf in ink.. Third Edition. Hard Cover. Fine/Fine. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Narual Selection and Heredity
- Sheppard P.M
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Third Edition
- Hutchinson & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Heredity Evolution Science
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.