The National Geographic Magazine, Volume 68, Number 4 (October 1935)
by Grosvenor, Gilbert (ed.); Byrd, Richard Evelyn; Rock, Joseph F.; Williams, Maynard Owen
- Good with No dust jacket as issued
High Point, North Carolina
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cat's Cradle Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The National Geographic Magazine, Volume 68, Number 4 (October 1935)
- Grosvenor, Gilbert (ed.); Byrd, Richard Evelyn; Rock, Joseph F.; Williams, Maynard Owen
- Book condition
- Used - Good with No dust jacket as issued
- Quantity available
- National Geographic Society
- Place of Publication
- Washington, D.C.
- Date published
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, PERIODICAL, TRAVEL, GEOGRAPHY, ADVERTISING, ADVERTISEMENT, ADVENTURE, ANTARCTIC, TIBET
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Travel; Americana; Advertising;
Terms of Sale
Cat's Cradle Books
Shipment immediately upon payment. Returns cheerfully accepted. If return results from our error, we refund price of book plus all shipping costs. if return is for any other reason, buyer pays cost of return shipping.
About the Seller
About Cat's Cradle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]