Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Thomas Nelson and Sons Ltd A very solid clean book detailing art displyed by the National gallery and the Tate gallery. Over one hundred colour plates . Dark blue boards with emblem and nitles very bright. Show very little sign of shelfwear. Pencilled previous ownrs name on ffep and date in pen ( 1948) . Small Foyles booksellers sticker on paste down front end paper.. Hardcover. VG+/No Jacket. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The National and Tate Galleries
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Thomas Nelson and Sons Ltd
- Place of Publication
- National Tate Galleries One Hundred Colour Plates Art History
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]