Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Grosset & Dunlap, 1982. A very clean tight book, card covers shoing very little shelfwear. Reading crease on spine.. First Printing. Soft Cover. VG+/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Native Tongues
- Berlitz, Charles
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Printing
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Language Origins History Development
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.