Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Three Rivers Press, 1997. A naturalist looks at parenting in the animal world and ours. Uncreased spine.. Trade Paperback. Very Good+.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Steve Kilby (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Natural History of Parenting
- Allport, Susan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Three Rivers Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Psychology. Development. Children.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
You may pay by credit card through Biblio. If you would like to order directly from me, I accept cheques, money orders, and Paypal. Returns are accepted within 30 days of the order. Please contact me first.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Steve Kilby
Specializing in popular fiction and liberal arts books, particularly from British publishers.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.