The Natural History of Selborne; With Observations on Various Parts of Nature; and The Naturalist's Calendar
by WHITE, Rev. Gilbert
Arrington, Virginia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Buteo Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Natural History of Selborne; With Observations on Various Parts of Nature; and The Naturalist's Calendar
- WHITE, Rev. Gilbert
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- Henry G. Bohn
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Ornithology, Birdwatching, Naturalist, Naturalist Calendar, Selborne, Natural History, Natural History; Britain & Ireland;
Terms of Sale
TERMS: Orders may be placed by telephone: 434-263-8671, fax: 434-263-4750, or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We encourage customers to contact us directly to verify availability, condition, and shipping instructions. Prepayment required by check or credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Paypal and money orders; checks require a processing delay. Sales tax will be charged when shipping to Virginia. Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Please contact us to arrange for returns within 14 days. Expedited services via Priority Mail or United Parcel Service are also available. Shipping and handling charges for foreign orders will be quoted. Global Priority Mail and M-Bags are options. Delivery not guaranteed unless shipped via a traceable, insured method, such as Global Express Mail or UPS.
About the Seller
About Buteo Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...