Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Herbert Press, 2007. Very Good/Pictorial Boards. 225 x 285mm. Excellent watercolours. Book Condition: Very good, clean pictorial boards, purple spine, not faded, tight binding. Comments: A fine selection of nature watercolour paintings by the author showing the wildlife year month by month.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/Pictorial Boards. Illus. by The Author. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Nature Diary of an Artist
- Jennie Hale
- The Author
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Pictorial Boards
- First Edition
- The Herbert Press
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]