The Nature Fix: Why Nature Makes Us Happier, Healthier, and More Creative Paperback - 2018
by Williams, Florence
About Ergodebooks Texas, United States
Our goal is to provide best customer service and good condition books for the lowest possible price. We are always honest about condition of book. We list book only by ISBN # and hence exact book is guaranteed.
Terms of Sale:
We have 30 day return policy.
- Title The Nature Fix: Why Nature Makes Us Happier, Healthier, and More Creative
- Author Williams, Florence
- Binding Paperback
- Edition Reprint
- Condition Used:Good
- Pages 304
- Volumes 1
- Language ENG
- Publisher W. W. Norton & Company
- Date 2018-02-20
- Bookseller's Inventory # DADAX0393355578
- ISBN 9780393355574 / 0393355578
- Weight 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Dimensions 8.1 x 5.4 x 0.8 in (20.57 x 13.72 x 2.03 cm)
- Library of Congress subjects Creative ability, Environmental psychology
- Dewey Decimal Code 155.9
From the publisher
From forest trails in Korea, to islands in Finland, to eucalyptus groves in California, Florence Williams investigates the science behind nature's positive effects on the brain. Delving into brand-new research, she uncovers the powers of the natural world to improve health, promote reflection and innovation, and strengthen our relationships. As our modern lives shift dramatically indoors, these ideas--and the answers they yield--are more urgent than ever.