Naval Policy Between The Wars (2 volumes)_ Vol. 1_ 1930-1939_Vol.2_1919-1929
by Roskill, Stephen
- very good
- Very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Standard shipping (no tracking) / Priority (with tracking) / Custom quote for large or heavy orders.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- San Francisco Book Company (FR)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Naval Policy Between The Wars (2 volumes)_ Vol. 1_ 1930-1939_Vol.2_1919-1929
- Roskill, Stephen
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity Available
- Hardcover Octavo no dust jacket
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military History;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
San Francisco Book Company
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About San Francisco Book Company
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...