The Naval War of 1812: A Documentary History (Volume 2)
by Dudley, William S. (ed)
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Washington, D. C: United States Government Printing Office, 1992. 779 Pages with maps/illus. The documents arranged chronologically with explanatory introduction taken from a wide variety of sources including British & American plans & reports, letters, logs & newspaper items. The single ship actions and activities in the Atlantic, NorthernLakes, Gulf Coast, Chesapeke Bay & Pacific. Light edgewear to dj. Text clean. First Edition. Cloth. Near Fine/Very Good+. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- DBookmahn's Used and Rare Military Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Naval War of 1812: A Documentary History (Volume 2)
- Dudley, William S. (ed)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- United States Government Printing Office
- Place of Publication
- Washington, D. C
- Date Published
- UNITED STATES HISTORY WAR 1812
- Bookseller catalogs
- Americana; History; Warfare;
Terms of Sale
DBookmahn's Used and Rare Military Books
Books may be returned within 7 days if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About DBookmahn's Used and Rare Military Books
Specializing in quality military history books on the Napoleonic Wars, Civil War, WWI and WWII, German military and Vietnam. We also sell new Schiffer and Fedorowicz military books at 20% discount from publishers list price.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.