Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Victor Gollancz, 1984-1988. First British editions and true firsts of each of the novels that comprise Gibson's The Sprawl Trilogy. Octavo, three volumes. Association copy, inscribed by the author on the title page of Neuromancer, "Mark Ziesing Best, William Gibson." The recipient is a publisher of Philip K. Dick, Stephen King, Harlan Ellison, Howard Waldrop, Bruce Sterling, Joe R. Lansdale, and Lucius Shepard, among others. Count Zero and Mona Lisa Drive are each signed on the title page by William Gibson. Each are fine in fine dust jackets. An exceptional association, rare and desirable signed and in this condition. Neuromancer, the beginning of the Sprawl trilogy, was the first winner of the science-fiction "triple crown:" the Nebula Award, the Philip K. Dick Award, and the Hugo Award. Gibson coined the term "cyberspace," in this book, "described as "a three dimensional representation of computer data through which users communicate and do business, alongside a whole host of more dubious activities."
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Neuromancer, Count Zero, Mona Lisa Overdrive.
- Gibson, William
- Book condition
- Victor Gollancz
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Neuromancer Signed First Edition, William Gibson Signed First Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Raptis Rare Books
Founded by Matthew and Adrienne Raptis, Raptis Rare Books is an antiquarian book firm that specializes in literature, children's books, economics, photo books, signed and inscribed books, and landmark books in all fields. Our business model is simple: we strive to handle books that are in exceptional condition and to provide exceptional customer service. We are proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) and exhibit at major book fairs in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Boston, as well as other regional fairs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Association copy
- An association copy is a copy of a book which has been signed and inscribed by the author for a personal friend,... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]