by Gibson, William
- as new
- As New/As New
Laguna Hills, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Neuromancer is a 1984 novel by William Gibson, notable for being the most famous early cyberpunk novel and winner of the science-fiction "triple crown"—the Nebula Award, the Philip K. Dick Award, and the Hugo Award. It was Gibson's first novel and the beginning of the Sprawl trilogy. The novel tells the story of a washed-up computer hacker hired by a mysterious employer to work on the ultimate hack.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Quintessential Rare Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Gibson, William
- Book condition
- new As New
- Jacket condition
- As New
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Victor Gollancz, London
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Quintessential Rare Books, LLC
All Books are American or British First Editions unless otherwise noted. Dustwrappers are present if stated. Returns may be made within 3 days of receipt if book is not described correctly. Reciprocal dealer courtesies extended.
A NOTE ABOUT CONDITION:
Our top condition is fine. Other dealers may use the words mint, untouched, very fine, etc. which mean the same thing. We try to refrain from using general terms like G, G+, G++, VG+, VG++, because we want to describe what the copy of the book really looks like. As a result, we almost never get any returns since the books are actually better looking than the way that they are described.
Books are shipped by the United States Postal Service via priority mail.
We accept out of state checks, paypal.com, money orders, cashiers check, and personal checks. No credit cards at this time, except through paypal.com. Dealers, institutions, and approved customers may receive deferred billing. California residents will be billed the appropriate sales tax.
We are always interested in purchasing individual or collections of fine books for resale. Trades and consignments will be considered. Please write or call to the above address.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.