Neuroplasticity and Rehabilitation
by Sarah A. Raskin [Editor]
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ByrdHouse Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Neuroplasticity and Rehabilitation
- Sarah A. Raskin [Editor]
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Guilford Press
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About ByrdHouse Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.