The Neverending Story
by Ende, Michael; Manheim, Ralph (translator)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Neverending Story is a German fantasy novel by Michael Ende, first published in 1979. The standard English translation, by Ralph Manheim, was first published in 1983. The novel was later adapted into several films. The majority of the story takes place in the parallel world of Fantastica (Phantásien in the original German version; referred to as Fantasia in the films), a world being destroyed by the Nothing, which represents and constitutes people's lack of imagination in the real world.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Companion Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Neverending Story
- Ende, Michael; Manheim, Ralph (translator)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- For Sale;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Any emailed questions via Biblio will be answered as soon as possible. Usually between 24 to 48hrs. Photos of book details, dust jackets/covers will be forwarded upon request.
We are a small independent bookshop. We take pride and care of all the books we sell. Any books ordered that arrive not 'as described,' damaged or otherwise incorrect are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date.
4094 Hastings St.
Burnaby, BC V5C 2H9
Tel: (604) 293-2665
Contact: Simona Powell
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About Companion Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]