The New American Practical Navigator: Being an Epitome of Navigation
by Bowditch, Nathaniel
- Collectible - Acceptable
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Wonder Book (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The New American Practical Navigator: Being an Epitome of Navigation
- Bowditch, Nathaniel
- Book condition
- Used - Collectible - Acceptable
- Edmund M. Blunt
Terms of Sale
RETURNS are cheerfully accepted up to 30 days. We ship out within 1-2 business days and U.S. Standard Shipments usually arrive within 6-9 business days, Priority 3-6.
About the Seller
About Wonder Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]