The New American Practical Navigator
by Nathaniel Bowditch
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Barking Dog Books and Art LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The New American Practical Navigator
- Nathaniel Bowditch
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Government Printing Office, Bureau of Navigation
- Place of Publication
- Washington DC
- Date Published
- US Navy, Navigation, sailing, longitude, latitude, nautical astronomy, Nathaniel Bowditch 1773-1838,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Mathematics; Technical and Textbook;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Barking Dog Books and Art LLC
Our customers appreciate our careful packing and prompt service.
Most shipments to destinations within the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES will be shipped US Postal Service Priority Mail. Orders usually ship on the day the order is placed. Typical book sizes and small sets will ship for $8.50. If your book order is heavy or over sized, we will contact you to let you know if extra shipping is required.
For INTERNATIONAL destinations contact us for a specific quote for shipping rates.
About the Seller
About Barking Dog Books and Art LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Independent bookseller
- A proud, but humble professional practitioner of the venerable tradition of book purveying. The independent bookseller hand... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]