The NEW ENGLAND BUTTRY SHELF COOKBOOK; :RECEIPTS FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASIONS
by Campbell, Mary Mason
Bow, New Hampshire
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- CellarDoorBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The NEW ENGLAND BUTTRY SHELF COOKBOOK; :RECEIPTS FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASIONS
- Campbell, Mary Mason
- Tudor, Tasha
- Butterscotch cloth over boards
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- 1st edition
- World Publishing Co
- Place of Publication
- Cleveland and New York
- Date Published
- Books ; ; ; ; ; ;
Terms of Sale
1. All items listed are subject to prior sale. Contact us to hold any item.
2. SHIPPING/INSURANCE. We ship domestic USPS Priority Mail, see chart below. Tell us if you prefer UPS or FEDEX at a surcharge. Shipping is higher and varies for countries other than the United States of America.
3. PAYMENT by credit card (MC, VISA, AMEX, Discover) PayPal must accompany all orders from individual customers. All listings subject to errors and omissions and corrections. Title does not transfer until payment is made in full. Canadian and overseas customers must pay in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank or International Money Order.
4. All books are returnable for full refund (less postage) for any reason within one week of receipt. PRIOR NOTICE BY TELEPHONE IS REQUIRED, as is careful packing and insurance. Videotapes are non-returnable if shrink-wrap has been opened. PLEASE NOTE: Special orders, custom knitting and personalized items are not returnable
5. Telephone requests, 10 am – 6 pm Eastern. We hold books for 7 days awaiting check.
Please advise us if your mailing address changes and you wish to be kept on our mailing list.
Abbreviations Usedaeg = all edges gilt
ed = edition
ffep = front free endpaper
nd – no date
np = no place
pb = paperback
prtg = printing
rfep = rear free end paper
tp = title pager
Condition – Book 1st, Dust jacket 2ndAN = As New
Ex-lib = Ex-library
F = Fine
Fair G = Good
M = Missing (no dust jacket)
NA = Not applicable
NF = Near Fine
P = Poor
VG = Very Good
U.S. Shipping/Insurance, by *Value of OrderUp To $50.00 -$10.00
$200.01-$300 - $14.00
Above $1000 & foreign inquire
* Some exceptions apply
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some... [More]