The New England Indians: An Illustrated Sourcebook of Authentic Details of Everyday Indian Life
by Wilbur, C. Keith
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book Case (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The New England Indians: An Illustrated Sourcebook of Authentic Details of Everyday Indian Life
- Wilbur, C. Keith
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- 2nd ed.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Globe Pequot Press
- Place of Publication
- Guilford, Connecticut, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Book Case
We accept checks, money orders, Paypal, Visa and Mastercard. USPS Media Mail postage is $4.00 for one book. $1.50 each additional book. USPS Priority Mail is $8.00 for one book. $4.00 each additional book. Some international orders may require extra shipping charges. Items paid for by Money Order and Checks will be shipped as soon as we receive the payment. All books are packaged in a protective layer of cardboard, bubble wrap - taped securely for waterproofing, and then wrapped in brown paper, or in a box. We always try to pack with care to prevent any damage from happening during the shipping process.
About the Seller
About The Book Case
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.