The New Japanese Painting and Sculpture
by Lieberman, William S. [Introduction]
- very good
- Very Good
Hopewell, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Museum of Modern Art, 1966.
Small Quarto (9 1/2 x 8 1/4 inches; 240 x 210 mm), 116 pages, in illustrated wrappers (soft cover).
Catalogue for a U.S. traveling exhibition of 46 Japanese artists. Short bios of each artist, along with black-and-white illustrations of their works. The catalogue also features 13 color illustrations at the beginning of the book. Introduction by the curator, William S. Lieberman.
CONDITION: Light edge wear and soiling to wrappers, toning to page edges. Very Good.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Le Bookiniste, ABAA-ILAB-IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The New Japanese Painting and Sculpture
- Lieberman, William S. [Introduction]
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Museum of Modern Art
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Japanese Art; Exhibition Catalogues; Art & Design
- Bookseller catalogs
- Japanese Art;
Terms of Sale
Le Bookiniste, ABAA-ILAB-IOBA
30-day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Le Bookiniste, ABAA-ILAB-IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...