A New Kind of Ray: The Radiological Sciences in Canada, 1895-1995
by ALDRICH, John E.; LENTLE, Brian C. (eds.)
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A New Kind of Ray explores the history of Canada's contributions to radiology. Over 60 contributors explore the role of radiation in modern medicine. Several chapters are in French. Appendices and index.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Attic Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A New Kind of Ray: The Radiological Sciences in Canada, 1895-1995
- ALDRICH, John E.; LENTLE, Brian C. (eds.)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of British Columbia Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Radiology, X-rays, Oncology, , Medical history, Diagnostic Imaging,
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Attic Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]