Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Collins, 1976. Very Good/Very Good. 1976 hardback. 225 x 155mm, 266 pages. Colour and b/w photos. Book Condition: Very good, clean green buckram boards, tight binding. Jacket Condition: Very good, clean, bright, no fade, not creased, price-clipped, protected in original Mylar sleeve. Comments: One of the noted, and collectable, series of New Naturalist books, this being #30 covering the biology of moth species. . Hard Cover. Very Good/Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- New Naturalist #30, Moths.
- E B Ford
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]