Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The New Politics of Class: Social Movements and Cultural Dynamics in Advanced Societies (Theory, Class & Society
by Eder, Klaus
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Thousand Oaks, CA, U.S.A.: Sage Publications, 1993. Reprint. Trade Paperback. As New. This book provides a new perspective on the status of class in modern society, as the fragmentation of established class structures and the emergence of new social movements have altered traditional expressions of class; it proposes a cultural conception of class as the basis for understanding modern societies; it re-evaluates the role of the middle classes and links class to social theories of power and cultural capital, producing a cultural theory of class which incorporates the changing forms of collective action and the new social movements (black & green cover with white lettering; a bright, clean, tight copy)
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- House of Our Own Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The New Politics of Class: Social Movements and Cultural Dynamics in Advanced Societies (Theory, Class & Society
- Eder, Klaus
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- New As New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Sage Publications
- Place of Publication
- Thousand Oaks, CA, U.S.A.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
House of Our Own Books
Most book orders are shipped the same day or the next day, except on weekends.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About House of Our Own Books
NOTICE: Face masks are required in the bookstore at all times Our shop is located on two floors of a quiet, comfortable Victorian house on the edge of the University of Pennsylvania campus. The large stock of general and scholarly books is divided between new and used, and is well-organized and categorized. ** Only a very small fraction of our inventory is currently on the internet, so if you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us by phone or email to see if we have a copy in the store. ** CAUTION: If you use the large search box on this page you are searching OUR online inventory. If you use any other search box you may be searching the entire online inventory of ALL Biblio booksellers. Hours: Mon to Fri, 11:00 to 6:00 / Sat & Sun, 12:00-6:00
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.